Keystone Kidspace respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This policy explains our collection, use, and disclosure of information collected through Keystone Kidspace owned website(s) and mobile optimized website(s), including, but not limited to, KeystoneKidspace.org.
As a user of any Keystone Kidspace online platform, you take on certain risks and responsibilities. You also have the right to know how we protect your privacy and ensure your confidentiality and what you should expect from us. Your use of our online platform(s) indicates that you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, you may choose to not use our online platform(s).
We will make periodic changes to this policy. The most current version will be posted to the Keystone Kidspace website and will include a last modified date at the bottom of the page.
Information We Collect
We may collect your information in a variety of ways through your use of our online platform(s), including when you visit or browse a website and its pages, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, register for an event, make a payment, donate to our mission, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available.
The type of information we collect varies and may include:
Personal information you provide to us, such as, but not limited to:
- Demographic information like name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, or phone number.
- Financial information like credit card, banking information, or other information that you provide to us, or our authorized third-party payment processors, to make payments, donate to our mission or make a payment for other services.
- Personal interest information requested to customize or personalize services.
- Like many sites, we collect data to generate usage analytics. This data includes device and Internet connection information, operating system information, browser type and version, and network connectivity information. We do not track your use of other website(s) or pages.
- Device location data. Keystone Kidspace does not record or track your location data and will never share any location information with third parties.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you, or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our online platform(s) and their contents to you and to improve design and functionality.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested from us.
- To personalize your experience on the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) and allow you to participate in our interactive features.
- To improve customer service.
- To send you newsletters for which you have subscribed.
- To communicate with you regarding class registrations, membership payments, donations made, products ordered, or services rendered to you through our online platform(s).
- To process an application for employment, to volunteer or for an educational program.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
Keystone Kidspace does not share personal information you provide to us through the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) with anyone, for any reason, except:
- With our third-party vendors that distribute newsletters and other communications that you subscribe to on the online platform(s) regarding our products and services.
- With our third-party payment processors which assist us in processing your recurring membership payment, your payment for classes for which you have registered, for making donations to our mission, or for any products you have ordered.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any personal information, regarding online visitors or users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We reserve the right to disclose information, if required to do so by law or by a regulatory authority. We may also disclose information as part of an investigation or enforcement action relating to improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s).
The cookies we place are for storing information about your visit to our online platform(s). Some cookies are "session" cookies and only last for the duration of your visit. Other cookies known as "persistent" cookies remain on your computer after the end of each session and store information helpful to your experience. Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) utilize both session and persistent cookies. Every computer that accesses Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) is assigned a different cookie.
Cookies do not retain any personal information on your computer.
The cookies allow us to access information that we use to improve your browsing experience, such as providing you with customized pages based on your past viewing history on the online platform(s). One example of this is location-based listings to show locations and providers near the zip code you’ve provided.
Most web browser software can be set to reject all cookies. If you reject our cookies or otherwise disable the cookie feature on your web browser, certain functions and conveniences of our online platform(s) may not work properly.
We use analytical tools to collect information about use of our online platform(s). These tools collect information such as how often users visit our online platform(s), what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We use this information to improve this site.
We do not combine the information collected with these tools with personally identifiable information and have blocked collection of IP addresses to further protect user privacy.
Your Communication Choices
You may enroll in various services to receive information, typically via email, about Keystone Kidspace products or services.
You can unsubscribe to any email service at any time after registration by simply clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email and follow the specified instructions to opt-out.
By creating a Keystone Kidspace account, you will be added to our mailing list to receive communications from us related to our products and services. In the event you do not wish to receive these communications from Keystone Kidspace, please change your communication preferences by editing your Keystone Kidspace profile.
Please note that we may use your information to communicate with you regarding products or services you have requested or purchased on the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) or related to any transaction made on the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) like paying your membership or donating. These “transactional” communications will not be subject to your “opt out.”
We have adopted reasonable data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
For example, data exchanged between you and our online platform(s), or our third-party service providers, is transmitted over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind related to the security of the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s), any third-party site or payment processor’s site, or your information stored on the online platform(s).
Keystone Kidspace maintains partnerships with other companies, not owned by or affiliated with Keystone Kidspace, to provide certain features and services using co-branded Keystone Kidspace online platform(s). Examples of these partnerships are SmartWaiver and York Revolution. Information, including personally identifiable information, that you provide on one of these co-branded Keystone Kidspace online platform(s), may be shared with these third-party partners. Since these third parties will use your information in accordance with their own privacy practices, check their website(s) for information regarding their privacy policies.
Inherent Risk of Using the Internet
Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted, and you acknowledge these inherent risks before using our online platform(s).
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
Keystone Kidspace does not provide content intended for children or knowingly collect personal information from children through the Keystone Kidspace online platform(s) (we define “children” as minors younger than 13). We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us or use any of our online platform(s). If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us and we will work with you to address this issue.
Contacting Keystone Kidspace about this Policy
Updated September 2021